Sometimes holidays just creep up on you. Especially if you have kids and you are dealing with all their school valentine responsibilities, your home valentine celebration can get thrown to the side.
Here is a super easy valentine gift/project you can do with your kiddos today.
1. Decide whom you’d like to have them give this too-dad, grandparent, aunt, friend—All of the above!
2. Print (you don’t even have to download).
3. Ask your kiddos the questions (or have them read them).
4. Record the responses (have them write them).
4. Laminate. Don’t have a laminater, skip this step.
5. Have your kiddo give it as a gift.
6. Go grab a glass of wine cause you just won Valentines day!
One thought on “Last Minute Valentine”